Platinum Invisalign® provider in Plano, TX
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Invisalign clear aligners provide a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Our office is proud to be a Platinum Invisalign® provider for adults and teens.
Dr. Gupta is an expert at treating both simple and complex cases with Invisalign clear aligners. He has treated patients who have traveled across the country and the globe, from South America to South Africa. If you have been told that your case is too complex to be treated with Invisalign, contact us for a complimentary second opinion.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
Your life is moving. Your smile should keep up.
Invisalign clear aligners use the most advanced technology to give you your best smile yet. Using a series of aligners made with advances such as proprietary SmartTrack® material, Invisalign treatment can straighten your teeth with 75% more predictability.* Plus, your smile is shaped more gently and with less pain than braces.**
The best part? Your lifestyle isn’t interrupted, which means you can still enjoy the activities you love and the foods you can’t live without. All with no unexpected trips to our office due to broken wires or brackets.
The Invisalign® treatment process
Your complimentary consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your custom treatment
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign® clear aligners
Invisalign clear aligners are designed to transform your smile up to 50% faster.*** They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening. Wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Each aligner throughout your treatment moves your teeth gradually and predictably as you continue to live your life the way you want. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Throughout your treatment, you’ll see your smile transform, and steadily reveal the person you’ve always imagined yourself to be. With the help of Invisalign clear aligners and our office, you’ll discover how a series of small, expertly designed tooth shifts can shape a whole new future.
I’m so glad I made the investment to go with aligners rather than metal braces. I’ve heard stories of people having food stuck in their metal braces, and I didn’t want to go through that. It’s so easy — all I have to do is remove my aligners when I eat.
5 Star Rating
I wanted my teeth straighter, but I didn’t want to be in pain. My aligners are so comfortable, compared to the metal braces I had when I was a kid, that sometimes I forget I have them on.
5 Star Rating
I always wanted to have straight teeth, but never thought my smile would look this great. Plus, no one even knew when I was wearing them. I couldn't be happier!
5 Star Rating
The reason I went with Invisalign is because I’m not a kid anymore. I didn’t want to look like a kid with braces on, and have the hassle of keeping them clean. There is a lot of work to keeping your teeth in good health when you have traditional braces.
5 Star Rating