From your first visit to our practice for your complimentary consultation, you’ll know you’ll never be just another patient to us. You are a person we want to get to know and become friends with. We will greet you by name when you arrive and make sure that you’re comfortable in our reception area, where we offer freshly brewed coffee and fresh cookies.
Because we run on time and never over-schedule our patients, you’ll soon be brought into the treatment areas and given a tour. We’ll explain the different technologies we use for diagnostics and treatment, and then you’ll receive an initial exam. Based on those findings, we’ll develop an orthodontic plan for you, including options for correcting any issues.
Our treatment process
We understand that each person has his or her own reasons for seeking orthodontic care. We also understand that your clinical needs are different from anyone else’s. Because of these facts, we will work with you to find the treatment options that are the right solutions for you and your unique requirements, including your timeline and desired outcome.
We’ll be honest with you about the pros and cons of each option, and encourage you to ask questions and be part of the decision-making process. It’s important that you be an educated advocate for your oral health: this is your smile we’re creating.
Once we’ve started orthodontic treatment, we’ll keep you updated on the progress being made on your new smile. If you have questions, we want you always to feel free to ask them. Likewise, if you have any concerns, please raise them. We want you to have a positive orthodontic experience, and we can’t address an issue if we don’t know what’s going on.
The day your braces are removed is a special day for all of us. We dedicate one day a month to removing braces. On this day, we have a themed party at the office, and bring in a professional photographer to capture your incredible new smile. We know you’ve put in a lot of time and effort to get to this day, and we want to make the celebration memorable!
Gupta Orthodontics makes your smile GO!
- More 5-Star Reviews on Google and Yelp than any other orthodontist in Plano, Frisco, or Dallas, and more than 500 total reviews online!
- Top Platinum Invisalign® (invisible braces) provider in Plano, with an iTero® Intraoral Scanner
- Leading Damon™ Clear Braces orthodontist in Dallas
- Faster straightening of crooked teeth with PROPEL Orthodontics’ VPro5: 33% – 50% reduction in treatment time!
- Affordable Invisalign and clear braces: We accept all PPO insurances and offer flexible no-interest payment plans.
- Early (two-phase) orthodontic treatment for children as young as seven years old for spacing and bite issues
- Practice focused on Invisalign (invisible braces) and clear braces for adults – 50% of our patients are adults
- Combined orthodontics with jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery)
- TMJ / TMD treatment
- State-of-the-art office with an in-office 3D printer and spa environment
If you’re ready to start orthodontic treatment and would like to schedule a complimentary consultation for yourself or a loved one, please contact our Plano orthodontist office, where we welcome patients from Dallas, Frisco, and all nearby communities.
Our team here at Gupta Orthodontics looks forward to meeting you and starting you on the path to an incredible new smile!